By using TruckSimFM's website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions provided on this page.
Staff Application Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions for applying to TruckSimFM are hereby stated below:
- Applicants must be aged 16 and above
- Applicants must have a good quality Microphone for broadcasting
- Applicants must have a reasonable Upload Speed, with their ISP.
- When approved for a position on the team, Probationary Presenters must book a minimum of Two hours on the timetable, but are only permitted to one per day, unless given permission.
- Applicants must remain professional on air, if you are approved for a position
- Songs played on the radio must be Clean, and free of any profanities.
- Applicants will be placed on a Ten Day probationary period, as to which they must complete the minimums set by Managemement.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Competitions are yet to be added, Please be patient whilst we work on this.
This page was last updated on December 29th 2018 by Mark.